Quil, a digital health company, delivers actionable and personalized health itineraries for patients and caregivers, answering the question “What Happens Next?” in their healthcare journeys. We combine the powers of precision data, state-of-the-art technology, and security with unparalleled consumer reach to help individuals navigate today’s chaotic healthcare landscape. Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. Quil is a joint venture of Comcast and Independence Health Group (Independence).
Quil is a high energy start up that fosters an innovative culture with a focus on individual growth and team collaboration. Their vision is to build the solution that helps people and their families make timely and more informed decisions, guiding them to the healthiest version of themselves.
Customer Success at Quil
The Customer Success team at Quil is hyper-focused on driving positive outcomes for our customers with the end goal of driving success for Quil. Each member of the Customer Success team is responsible for keeping the expectations of our customers aligned with the deliverables that Quil’s products and services provide. The team is also responsible for ensuring that all products and services provided and developed by Quil align with positive customer outcomes, which will lead to overall positive retention. Driving this type of success requires individuals on the team to work together, be open, speak up, take action, and, most importantly, respect one another.
About the Role
The Implementation Manager is responsible for all implementation activities of new customers and existing customers who have chosen to add-on to their current implementation of the Quil platform. The individual in this role will have solid organizational skills and must have the foresight to identify risks to project timelines. The Implementation Manager will work closely with the sales team to ensure the deliverables of the sale are accurately represented in the project plan. They will also work closely with other members of the Customer Success, Product and Engineering teams to ensure coordination and handoffs are smooth from implementation through launch and post-go live. The Implementation Manager will be the voice of the customer, responsible for taking the feedback from the customer, identifying areas of improvement for the Product and helping to evolve the implementation process for maximum efficiency and customer experience.
- Coordinates internal, customer, and any third-party resources to ensure flawless execution of projects
- Identify opportunities to further the goals and value of Quil and their customers
- Responsible for tying an implementation’s success to both Quil’s KPI’s and any Service Level Metrics that a customer's contract may require
- Manage multiple customer projects at once with efficiency
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders (customers and internal partners)
- Maintain all documentation and project plans, and communicate status to key stakeholders
- Keep internal leadership up-to-date on project risks and prescribe required action for the organization
- Collaborate with members of the Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams to ensure an optimal customer experience
- Set clear expectations with the customer and internal teams to ensure success for both
- Establish all baseline metrics for which outcomes will be measured against post-implementation
- Occasional travel required
Qualifications, Skills & Proficiencies
- Generally requires 2 to 5 years’ experience in project management or similar role
- Previous healthcare experience required; experience working with healthcare providers and organizations a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SaaS-based project management tools
- Working understanding of SalesForce and the importance of keeping records up-to-date
- Team oriented; seeking opportunities to teach and learn from other members of the team
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Self-starter; requires little oversight or permission to do what needs to be done
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Big thinker with no issue of doing the little things
- Experience in customer management and conflict resolutions skills
- Naturally curious and looking for ways to improve themselves