EF Tours Marketing & Creative Studio is looking for an Integrated Producer to join our Boston team. In this role, youll be at the center of the conception, design, and execution of marketing campaigns and materials focused on opening the world through education and travel.
As an Integrated Producer, you will combine your strengths in project management, relationship management, creativity and vendor negotiations into a unique, rewarding role. Youll hone your skills in the optimization and prioritization of all aspects of the planning and creative development process. You will oversee and deploy impactful, business critical work every day in partnership with a variety of internal teams. Youll be responsible for maintaining alignment of creative with marketing strategy and be the driving force for schedule adherence. Projects you oversee could include: direct mail campaigns, social media and email campaigns, website updates, event support, merchandise ordering, among a variety of other materials.
Youre a strategic thinker and value the creative process; setting the team up for success throughout it. Youre a passionate, team player with extraordinary attention to detail. You embrace a busy, collaborative environment and never shy away from contributing. Youre an avid planner, organized and adept at driving a multi-disciplined team forward. You like checking things off your to-do list and ending the day knowing that you made a difference.
- Project management of multi-channel marketing campaigns, materials, merchandise and brand communications
- Maintain alignment between business strategy and creative execution
- Development of multi-disciplinary project plans
- Process and workflow optimization
- Resource planning and prioritization
- Facilitation of project communication from planning through execution
- Proactive identification and solution-setting to mitigate project risks
- Third-party vendor management and negotiation for print, merchandise and other marketing materials
- Bachelors degree
- Experience2-4 years of Producer or Project Management role, preferably at an agency or an in-house marketing team
- Experience managing & negotiating with third-party vendors and managing the production for a variety of marketing materials
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred, but not required
- Experience working with an integrated project planning & management tool preferred, but not required
- Communicativeyou know who needs to know what and when and never leave anyone in the dark
- Collaborativeyou work and play well with others
- Detailed you might as well have microscopes for eyes because no small detail goes unnoticed
- Drivenyoure confident, goal-oriented and take initiative
- Solution-oriented-youre a whiz at learning new things and finding the most efficient solution to problems
- Adaptableyou shift gears quickly and manage time well
- Passportyoure going to need it!
Why youll love working here:
- Work in our beautiful Cambridge office where youll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming and employee-run social groups (including our EFinity groups: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]). You can expect:
- Paid international travel at least once a year (more as you grow with us)
- Eligibility for our Workplace Flexibility Program: our pilot hybrid work model with up to two days of remote work per week, after your initial onboarding
- Robust professional growth opportunities including monthly trainings, workshops, and inspiring talks with global leaders and experts
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks starting in year two) and nine paid holidays
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
- Wellness benefits and a yearly fitness reimbursement
- EF program discounts including travel, language schools, childcare, and more
- Dependent care, healthcare, and commuter flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Discounts at local venues and businesses
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, So Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zrich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.