We are looking for an Integration Design Associate to join our Integration Services team. You will act as a consultant to our prospective and existing clients through engaging in collaborative discussions about the benefits of our cloud-based platform and integration capabilities.
The primary responsibility of the Integration Design Associate is to provide prospective and existing clients with integration scoping services that focus on a subset of athenas integration capabilities and customer segments. Scoping includes ensuring clients are following athena-recommended approaches to integration, outlining athena capabilities, and designing custom solutions to meet unique client workflows and use cases. The Integration Design Associate should have the ability to provide strategic input, solicited and unsolicited, to Integration Design leadership with a goal of developing better processes, tools, and models that generate successful outcomes within the team and improve operational efficiency. This role also requires a solid understanding of operational models and comfort with reporting. This person will also have a strong background in continuous improvement and cross-functional communication. But enough about us; lets talk about you.
Are you passionate about problem-solving and eager to partner with clients to build a network? Does energizing cross-functional teams around problems and using data to identify solutions sound interesting? If so, we would love to hear fromyou!
- Design integration solutions for prospective and existing clients, which includes project management, integration scoping, best practice recommendations, and building trust with stakeholders (internally and externally) to establish yourself as an integration expert and influence decision-makers
- Cross-functional stakeholder collaboration, process improvement, & team building
- Contribute to projects and initiatives that drivetowardsteam and broader organizational advancement and evolvingcapabilities
- Track numerous detail-intensive tasks and ensure their completion and accuracy. Communication summaries and next steps in a thorough and actionable manner
- Project management experience
- Technical experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Our Vision:To create a thriving ecosystem that deliversaccessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home toseveralrestaurants,and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture:At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking foracompany that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, ourathenistasare offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.