Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
The role will provide a unique opportunity to lead the management and implementation of Veeva Link platforms into Veeva CRM within large multinational pharma customers, and contribute to integrating Link Data into other Veeva Platforms. You will be focused on pre-empting and supporting the specific needs of the customer, supporting any technical questions, project management, and creating and tracking project plans.
You will support and drive the customization of Veeva Links best practice templates with our customers to meet their needs and conduct tailor-made training sessions based on the customer and the team. You will work closely with the product, sales, and insights team at Link in a fast-paced and expanding team. You will be the trusted partner for our key client stakeholders developing good relationships to ensure customer success.
If you are excited about consulting in life sciences, and analytics, and working for a fast-growing tech and data company, we are the optimal fit.
What You'll Do
- Be independently responsible for integrating Link Data into Veeva CRM with your accounts
- Manage the process of implementation with global pharma companies
- Develop and nurture relationships with senior stakeholders to support medical and commercial teams
- Drive change management processes, train end users, and maximize engagement with customers
- Support technical/configuration questions
- Develop efficient solutions to address customers business needs and use cases
- Coordinate the matching process with the Veeva Services team.
- Drive adoption strategies and report back to senior stakeholders on the project progression and health
- Experience working within the commercial function of a Life Science organization, or Consulting on CRM-related systems for Life Science customers
- Proven track record of establishing yourself as a strategic trusted advisor to clients/internal customers
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Project management capabilities
Nice to Have
- Veeva CRM and MyInsights experience
- A degree in a biological/medical/or another scientific discipline
- Comfort and familiarity in driving discussions with senior stakeholders in Life Sciences
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].