Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
Software systems are complex beasts filled with odd historical intricacies and idiosyncrasies. Tulip is looking for someone who marvels at the complexity of real, production-level systems and finds joy in creating a future-facing vision of how to improve them.
- You like to solve problems and build processes
- You are eager to figure out why things are broken and turn your discoveries into improvements
- You are able to google your way out of most problems
- You are curious and excited to learn about new and old technologies
- You are a good communicator and able to speak full-stack from engineers to operations
- 2+ years in Software/Integrations engineering
- Able to integrate disparate tools and make them work together reliably
- Experience with various 3rd-party APIs.
- Effective communication with other team members
- Can integrate software components and third-party programs
- Create and maintain clear technical documentation
- Marketo or Salesforce API experience is a plus
- As an Integrations Engineer, you will work to connect together several of our systems.
- Collaborate with several different teams and understand their workflows and tools.
- Own and improve some of our internal systems
- Document the way our systems integrate with one another.
- Work with and become an expert in our 3rd-party systems and tooling
- Customers Operations
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.