At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The role of Contracts Administrator will be responsible for supporting review, classification, storage, and reporting of customer and vendor contracts, which will include helping to implement company policy on contractual terms, implementing strategy in contract management, and assisting with contract compliance investigations.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a variety of contracts including but not limited to software licensing (including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), master services agreements (including amendments to same), trial/proof of concept agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and statements of work with customers, vendors, and other business units under the direction of ZoomInfos legal team
- Identify items of risk to stakeholders (i.e., Legal, Finance, Security, Privacy, etc.) and incorporate input
- Interface with business units regarding routine contract negotiations
- Assist business units and attorneys in fact gathering relating to contract compliance
- Engage with security, privacy, legal, finance, etc. as needed to review/draft/finalize third party vendor contracts.
- Support change management and shifting responsibilities
- Establish new processes and improve current ones to ensure efficient operations of ZoomInfos legal team
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelors degree (required)
- 2+ years experience reviewing and/or negotiating commercial contracts
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to identify friction points or inefficiencies in processes, analyze why they exist, and propose courses of action to lessen or resolve them
- Strong reasoning and analytical abilities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and prioritize accordingly
- Previous experience with contract management software a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Technology savvy
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.