The primary objective of this role is to ensure our internal ITSM is fully delivering maximum value to the Dynatrace organization worldwide.
The role is responsible for making sure that all required operational processes are implemented within the ITSM timely and effectively. Additionally, that the ITSM road map is proactively managed and continues to meet with the organization requirements. This includes active communication and agreement by the business, with focus on scalability and automation.
The role will be responsible for ensuring that that workflows, processes, and reporting are fully operational and meet with SOX, GDPR and other legal requirements.
The role requires regular meetings with senior and key members of the business. Excellent communication, application, and process understanding is essential to ensure the successful applicant and the EDE department, work as effective partners to the business.
The role will also be responsible for ensuring all ITSM application issues and day-to-day ITSM support issues are resolved swiftly either in house or in collaboration with the vendor and that the deployment of new ITSM services are well managed and communicated to ensure minimal disruption to the business.
The ability to work within a global team is imperative. Experience working internationally is highly desirable. The ability to work within, and contribute to, global procedures and practices is important. Being self-motivated and results oriented is imperative, due to remote management however there will be local teaming.
This role is critical for the delivery, adoption, and ITSM maturity road map across the global Dynatrace organization.
This role may also be asked to participate in IT service requests or other EDE IT projects, as needed.
- High levels of experience with the FreshDesk suite especially FreshService and FreshChat.
- Excellent API knowledge
- Good knowledge of reporting applications / Power BI.
- Strong Understanding of Process management and ITSM workflow
- Experience in maintaining the ITSM instance in multiple disciplines including Service Catalog workflow, Problem and Change management.
- Good CSS knowledge
- ITSM deployment experience
- Process development experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong customer-service orientation
- Strong communications skills; written, in person and remotely on the phone
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to learn new skills quickly and research for solutions independently
- Reliable and punctual; dependable and able to work with minimal supervision
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule with occasional work out of hours
- Ability to work within standard operating procedures and contribute to the development of these procedures
- 5+ years industry experience preferred
- ITIL Certified preferred
- College degree preferred
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. Thats why many of the worlds largest organizations trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.