Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Are you ready to join one of the fastest-growing cloud software companies in the world?
Account Partners at Veeva manage and expand important relationships with key stakeholders across the business, IT, and C-suite at Life Sciences companies. You identify and grow sales opportunities within assigned accounts and actively add new logos to the portfolio. Youre always acting with urgency and integrity while maintaining a strong focus on the customer.
At Veeva, we have been consistently experiencing exponential growth and profitability. Due to this rapid growth, we are hiring territory-based Account Partners for the Research & Development team. Locations include New York City, Philadelphia, and Boston.
What You'll Do
- Utilize a value-based selling approach to sell the Veeva Vault Development Cloud across the enterprise with a vision of being a trusted partner to your customers
- Know and understand the customers strategic direction and how Veeva supports it with software, data, and consulting
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets in 5-10 accounts
- Manage multiple complex global sales cycles, leverage internal and external resources
- Deliver analytics and benchmarking around account progress, maturity and value
- 8+ years of professional work experience
- 4+ years experience at a top-tier or boutique consultancy (preferably focusing on Life Sciences) OR 4+ years in a Business Development or Revenue Generating role at a Life Sciences organization (example: CRO, MedTech, etc.)
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals or quotas (CARR or P&L Target)
- Global strategic account planning and execution skills
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills with VP or C-Level
- Based in Territory
- Experience working with a global company and/or facilitating global deals
Nice to Have
- Professionally Fluent in both Japanese and English
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].