Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
You will be a key member of the Product Operations in support of Epsilon Product and Marketing organizations. Your focus will be on the continuous improvement of our marketing and product process. The person accepting this role should have experiences in strategy, planning, execution, and Go-to-Market; leveraging these experiences to be an enabler for change to resolve inefficiencies in our processes and provide opportunities to improve on how we work and meet the needs of our clients.
If you are someone that is empowered by change, an entrepreneurial thinker, looking fuel growth and drive proven business outcomes this is role for you.
- Operations Management to include Annual and Quarterly planning, including training & support, facilitating planning offsites, & cross-functional readouts.
- Partner with Go-to-Market teams to evolve the new product introduction process.
- Promote operational excellence: identify and execute opportunities to optimize our organizational systems and processes.
- Collaborate and maintain regular communications with key team members across the Epsilon organization; demonstrated capabilities as a solid communicator, both written and verbally.
- Ensure functional partners are aligned on key objectives for the Product and Product Marketing organization.
- Leveraging key insights from the business and product performance work with cross-functional partners to identify opportunities and recommend prioritization of product, strategy, and process initiatives.
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Specific Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in a Product-led organization, either as a product manager or program manager or both.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and precision driven. Able to learn and apply new technologies.
- Ability to collaborate, providing examples of collaboration across an organization
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience defining, documenting, and deploying organizational processes
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects across development and in production.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Proven track record in defining, enforcing, and tracking key business metrics
- Ability to adapt communication style to various organizational levels from team members to executives
- Experience working with and managing processes in workflow management systems.
- Experience in digital media and marketing technology is a plus.
- Experience with Jira is a plus
- Thrives in an ever-changing environment, often having to step into the unknown to solution new processes for new and evolving products
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.