Whats it like to work at iZotope?
Were the leaders in intelligent audio production and youll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, its really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
We are seeking an experienced Quality Assurance (QA) Automation Engineer to join our Test Automation Services team focused on enhancing and testing iZotopes iZotopes integrated lead-to-cash business systems. The right candidate will be familiar with working in a SaaS, high tech industry, and will be hands-on developing and mentoring others to develop automated tests on commercially hosted and internally developed business systems.
- Develop test automation for integrated internal/external business systems, especially lead-to-cash processes
- Work closely with engineers and data owners to develop automated testing for lead-to-cash application feature development, data and systems integration
- Create, execute, improve, and maintain functional, system, integration and regression test suites using automated methods
- Mentor engineering and QA team members to foster a continuous improvement and process culture with an emphasis on iterative delivery and customer value
- Work within different scripting languages, has fluency in critiquing requirements and writing test plans
- 5+ years test automation experience
- Expertise with automated testing tools and scripting languages including Selenium, Python and SQL.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Tools (Bamboo, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience using Agile development best practices as well as test-driven development, pair programming, QA, change control, release management
- Familiarity with Git or other version control utilities
- Experience with manual and automated testing of hosted integrated business applications
- Experience with critiquing requirements and writing test plans and test cases against them
- Ability to balance multiple high priority projects with attention to detail
- Team player comfortable working in small/medium sized teams
You May Have:
- Familiarity with object orientated programming
- Familiarity with best practices related to Test Driven Development methodologies and writing clean, well documented code
- Familiarity with AWS
- Familiarity with a variety of integration tools such as Boomi workflows, Mulesoft and Restful APIs
- Holistic perspective on software quality
- Wellbeing- We provide Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, and Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Mental Health- Subscription to the Calm Meditation App and access to Virtual Online Therapy are available for all iZotopians
- Remote Work- We offer remote work flexibility until we are able to safely return to the office. Employees will receive monthly stipends to help with home office expenses as well as a WFH reimbursement for you to purchase any additional supplies
- Continuous learning- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development opportunities for those seeking to further their learning
- Flexible PTO- We offer a Flexible PTO plan along with Sick Days and 19 paid holidays throughout the year
- Parental Leave- 100% Paid Parental Leave with up to 12 weeks off for birth parents and 6 weeks for non-birth parents which can be taken consecutively or intermittently to fit what works best for a growing family's needs
- Employee Investment- We offer a 401k plan with employer match and annual market adjustments
- Complimentary Software- Access to iZotope software and complimentary passes to share with friends and family, and industry discounts
We have a thoughtful approach when it comes to compensation. Towards the end of each interview process, we create customized compensation reports based off of skill, years of experience, geographic location, and other factors driven by market research. Specific details may be discussed during the initial call with the Talent Acquisition Partner. Market data in Colorado suggests this positions compensation would start at $102k based off of geographic location and skill level. Upon assessment of the individuals experience an exact amount will be determined.
At iZotope, were obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.