Our Marketing team drives growth for Wayfair on every major advertising platform. We arent your standard marketers: we own the strategy, P&L, and product roadmaps for our portfolio of bleeding-edge and in-house-built marketing and AdTech products. We leverage them to acquire high potential customers and engage them to come back again and again. We have petabytes of first and third party data at our fingertips; what makes us successful is using that data to build algorithms and automated solutions to take our Zillions thing home offering and personalize it to each and every customer.
What You'll Do
- Own the P&L for a multimillion dollar marketing channel (e.g. Email, Paid Search, SEO, Display Ads, TV, Online Video, Direct Mail) or marketing program (e.g. B2B, Wedding Registry, Consumer Financing). At Wayfair, channel and program owners have unlimited budgets to spend on advertising campaigns.
- Set targets for ad spend and revenue/ROI and be accountable for hitting those targets to the CEO. You will lead a team of 5+ business analysts and managers to develop campaign strategies, launch new campaigns, and optimize your portfolio of campaigns. To do so, you will develop and own a robust campaign testing and product roadmap.
- Work closely with our in-house Creative team to improve our creative assets and test them using our A/B testing tools.
- Identify opportunities to optimize your existing campaigns, explore new and innovative ideas by participating in Alpha partnerships with leading Media/Advertising firms like Facebook, Google, Pinterest, leverage targeting and personalization data from our in-house Data Science teams
- Think like a product owner, developing automated solutions with our AdTech team to scale your efforts.
- In addition to Data Science and AdTech, partner with cross-functional business teams such as Category Management, Promotions, and Merchandising to execute on your growth strategies.
What You'll Need
- 7+ years experience in digital marketing, management consulting, startup/tech, finance, and/or strategy with a heavy analytical emphasis
- Experience managing & developing analysts
- A total ownership mindset - ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with a dynamic bias for action and a get stuff done attitude
- Excellent critical thinking and stakeholder management skills - ability to break down and communicate complex ideas and influence senior leaders and cross-functional partners
- Strong quantitative analytics with a technical lean - ability to generate insights and solutions or build a story and strategy from large data sets
- Holistic results/growth orientation married with entrepreneurial thinking and an insatiable intellectual curiosity - a relentless focus on driving impact and continuous improvement
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.