Localization Coordinator (Contractor) - U.S. Remote
At ASICS, we believe that movement makes us happier, healthier and more in-tune with the world around us. Our collective mission is to provide products and services that allow people across the world to better their lives through sport. ASICS Digital creates and brings to market cutting-edge digital-first consumer products and content for the ASICS brand. Our goal is to build innovative digital campaigns to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of global marketing campaigns, mobile-fitness solutions such as Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other product and services that inspire people to move, get fit and stay healthy
- Coordinate localization daily activities: request and deliver translations, query management, troubleshooting.
- Implement, maintain and update global localization processes; support automation of process wherever possible by eliminating manual tasks and systems integrations.
- Document best practices and helpful guidelines for internal and external partners as needed.
- Support creation and coordination of a linguistic quality program.
- Onboard, train and support regional teams to the global localization tools and processes.
- Work cross-functionally with ADI stakeholders to identify and remove critical project blockers; liaise with all regional teams to assess localization needs and find efficiencies.
- Communicate proactively with all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Vendor management Language solution providers; Tools providers. Develop and manage strong relationships with providers. Primary admin contact with language and tool providers.
- Support use of data analysis to optimize localization decisions.
- Support implementations and integration of localization tools. Daily administration of localization tools.
- Support creation and maintenance of translation assets: style guides, terminology, translation memories.
- Oversee the localization project budget and improve cost efficiency.
- Based in the US.
- 3+ years of localization project management experience.
- Experience with localization tools, including, translation management systems, CAT tools and localization platforms. Eg. XTM, Memsource, Smartling, Trados Studio, Lilt etc.
- Experience working with global cross-functional teams from different cultures.
- Experience prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in an agile environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of internationalization and localization standards, and localization testing best practices.
- Experience with e-commerce site and CRM.
- Experience with product, marketing, creative and multimedia content localization and workflows.
- Knowledge of additional languages other than English.
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyones input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-Youll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We dont just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we dont just accept diversity we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.