Who We Are
On the Wayfair Loyalty & Financing team, we empower everyone, anywhere to create their feeling of home by making their just right space more attainable and by rewarding them for choosing Wayfair.
What Youll Do
- Own and execute a roadmap to acquire and retain Loyalty & Financing program members via direct and indirect marketing strategies
- Manage new member acquisition within cost efficiency targets, driving innovation across segmentation and targeting, acquisition offers, integration into owned marketing channels, and investment in paid channels
- Foster lasting relationships with program members, engaging them with relevant and inspiring content and periodic promotions
- Influence senior leaders and peers across marketing channels, brand marketing, and major promotions to ensure loyalty & financing programs get an appropriate share of voice
- Analyze program performance, identify trends, and create opportunities for improvement while reacting to deviations from the original plan quickly and strategically
- Support the evolution of program benefits, designing and building new features and promotions to increase appeal and engagement
- Evolve the branding & positioning of our loyalty and financing product ecosystem
- Partner with GMs, functional leads in Analytics and Product/Engineering, as well as Partner Marketing at our bank partner to deliver a frictionless end-to-end customer journey
- Maintain industry expertise and synthesize opportunities from market and competitive trends
What Youll Need
- 4+ years of experience working in a quantitative-driven field (consulting, finance, investment banking, product management) or prior marketing experience
- Strong problem solving skills and comfort getting deep into the data; experience building a strategy based on data-driven insights
- High proficiency in Excel, SQL, or other analytical tools; comfort in drawing conclusions from data and making recommendations based on imperfect information
- Demonstrated experience owning and executing a strategy to drive tangible results across teams in a high-growth, entrepreneurial, and ambiguous environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to leverage data from a multitude of sources to tell a persuasive story, tailor communication style based on the audience, and influence others
- Get stuff done attitude willingness to roll up your sleeves and engage deeply with analysts and managers, across multiple teams and agendas, to accomplish what needs to be done
- Strong creative judgment; experience successfully collaborating with Creative teams a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.