We have access to a wide variety of data sources, and work closely with an unparalleled network of partners in biotech, pharma and academia. Our efforts are already yielding biological insights accelerating translational research and products that are being used to drive and improve a variety of clinical trials.
Were shaping the future and direction of digital pathology and drug development through our AI-centric approach. Joining PathAI is an opportunity to make a massive impact by improving outcomes for patients around the world.
We're looking for Machine Learning interns to join our team and help solve some of these challenges. If you're the right candidate, your day-to-day will involve:
- Working in a fast-paced environment with a team of ML engineers, scientific program managers and biotech and pharma partners to answer biological questions.
- Collaborating on innovative analytical solutions to support new disease areas and novel pathology domains.
- Improving and optimizing machine learning techniques to achieve better model performance and to expand PathAIs scientific and product capabilities.
- Contributing to interdisciplinary projects with various stakeholders and generating documentations to reflect technical work.
You will have the opportunity to work in a company culture that puts employees first, is relaxed, focused and hard-working.
- Enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters program in Computer Science or Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computational Science, Bioinformatics or a related field, preferably with a background in artificial intelligence, machine learning, or computer vision.
- At least 1+ years of relevant background or coursework in machine learning.
- At least 1+ years of Experience with Machine Learning model development using Tensorflow or PyTorch in Python. Experience with life science or healthcare data is preferred.
- Flexible work hours
- Convertible sit-stand desks
- Your choice of computer equipment
- Free lunch 1-2 days a week
- Fun team events especially for interns
- Two mentors to help you along the way
- Free snacks and drinks/coffee in the office
- Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll enjoy spending the day with.