Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Love consulting, but tired of the travel? Looking for an opportunity to do something new, exciting, and with a clear value proposition for your customer? Veeva Systems is looking for a Managed Services Consultant in our Clinical Operations team who has a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision.
The Managed Services Consultant is a member of our Professional Services team who provides remote, ongoing, ad-hoc consulting services to our live eTMF, CTMS, Study Start Up, and Site Vault customers. In this role you can build long term relationships and partner with customer administrators at Sponsors, CROs and Sites to deliver solutions that meet their business needs.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. There is no work location requirement. This is a customer-facing, non-travel role. There may be travel opportunities at select times of the year for internal events.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Provide post-go-live administrative support for multiple clients
- Solutioning and configuration of Vault applications to meet customer needs, including but not limited to workflows, document types, security, fields, page layouts and notifications
- Assistance with clinical specific processes associated with eTMF, CTMS, Site Solutions, and Study Start Up
- Bulk import/export of content and data
- Ad hoc training of users and administrators
- Analysis and deployment of new product features
- Maintenance of production and sandbox environments
- Creation of regular and ad hoc customer reports
- Experience with configuring/supporting/implementing software
- Customer service or consulting experience
- Ability to quickly understand client requirements and needs and articulate potential solutions
- Experience fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- Strong organizational skills with ability to switch tasks quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent relevant experience
Nice to Have
- Project management experience
- Understanding of life sciences drug development process
- Understanding of life sciences compliance and validation requirements
- Direct experience with systems such as Oracle Siebel, goBalto, BioClinica CTMS, Medidata Rave CTMS/Strategic Monitoring, Parexel IMPACT, Bio-Optronics Clinical Conductor, PhlexEView, Trial Interactive, DrugDev Site Selection and Payments, WingSpan eTMF and SiteZONE, Complion, Florence eBinders, Forte Oncore and eReg, Veeva Vault, NextDocs, Documentum, SharePoint, other clinical technologies
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].