Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
What You'll Do
- Daily point of contact for customers for all inquiries and escalations, status meetings, reporting, and ad hoc requests
- Seek new business opportunities in customers and provide industry best practice guidance
- Team management
- Daily management of operational reporting Source/interview/hire team members (when applicable)
- Monitor team workload, quality, and adherence to SLAs
- Communication, training surrounding updates, and compliance guidance
- Program escalation research/management
- Ensure operational effectiveness for all projects
- Support customer onboarding
- Support customer on-boarding team with task completion (where applicable)
- SOP creation and maintenance
- Partner with internal teams to manage applicable technologies, UAT testing, and implementation of new functionality and updates
- 3+ years of experience working at a pharmaceutical/biotech or third-party agency to support HCP related events
- Strong analytical skills, be a self-starter with good judgment and integrity, highly motivated and dependable
- Demonstrated leader with experience managing remote teams, hiring/training/development to support customers
- Ability to lead recruitment efforts for the team as needed (i.e. screening & interviews), as well as training and assess skill and quality of individual team members
- Strong conflict resolution, organizational, and planning skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Confident in communicating both internally and externally with the ability to effectively engage with the audience
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].