Who We Are
Interested in the fast pace and massive learning potential of a startup, paired with the sophistication and resources of a bigger company? Thats the dream were living at Wayfair Registry. Were a fast-growing startup within one of the worlds fastest growing ecommerce companies, and were on a mission to help people around the world create their dream homes through gifts and collaboration.
Our product is scaling rapidly, and were looking for the most talented people we can find to steer our growth. In this role youll own the core growth engine of Wayfair Registry: the multi-channel, multimillion-dollar campaigns to make our target customers aware of and inspired by our platform.
What You'll Do:
- Own the end-to-end strategy for how to identify and show up to our target customers, and how to articulate to them why Wayfair Registry is the perfect choice for their special occasion.
- Lead our understanding of how best to communicate our brand across multiple channels and campaigns.
- Build and mentor a team that will help you achieve this vision.
- Manage and optimize multimillion-dollar advertising budgets to meet ROI and growth goals.
- Work cross-functionally with Storefront Engineering, Data Science, Ad Tech, and Creative to develop and test new assets, models, audiences, and messaging to enhance our appeal.
- Ideate, test, launch, learn, and repeat!
What You'll Need:
- At least 7+ years of experience working in a highly analytical role such as consulting, quant-heavy marketing, or finance.
- At least some exposure to consumer marketing (preferably for software or retail) - the more the better.
- Fluency in Excel / analyses and ability to quickly draw insights with data; Experience with database queries / SQL / Tableau is a plus.
- The mindset of an owner, with a relentless drive to execute and take calculated risks to drive growth.
- A passion for helping people - both our customers and your teammates
- The ability to cut through corporate-speak to persuade and inspire - whether your audience is a newly engaged bride or the CEO of Wayfair.
(Note: Like the sound of this but not sure you qualify? Apply anyway. We want a team that is diverse in every way, and well give you a fair shake even if your background doesnt match our exact description.)
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.