Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
As part of the WW Sales Enablement team, the Sales Enablement Program Manager will help drive the readiness of the various Lookout sales roles through the development & management of role specific sales onboarding, sales certification programs and ongoing enablement curriculum.
You will be responsible for the management, execution, measurement & ongoing evolution of our Sales Onboarding & Sales Certification programs. You will manage the programming for Sales Training initiatives, Sales Cafe events and play an integral role with the SKO team.
- Partner with Sales leadership to manage and/or create onboarding and ongoing enablement programs.
- Project manage the build of new enablement resources and content.
- Develop and maintain Sales training curriculum, including self-paced courses, online certification exams and instructor led training. Deliver and facilitate training sessions as needed.
- Drive agenda and content creation for revenue events such as Sales Kickoff and training events throughout the year.
- Collaborate on enablement program deliverables.
- Gather feedback to support continuous improvement of enablement programs.
- Measure the success of enablement initiatives and programs.
- Be accountable for impacting key rep productivity metrics including but not limited to new hire ramp time and % of productive reps.
- Lead new hire onboarding for the sales teams across the region to ramp sellers quickly, this is a core part of the role requiring you to partner with global enablement to build regional and role relevant plans.
- Work with global enablement, sales operations and sales managers to ensure sellers are making the most of available sales tools and technology including SFDC, LinkedIn, etc.
- Identify and collaborate with learning and development vendors and consultants to implement effective programs.
- Coordinate enablement activities with Product Marketing for new product launches in assigned territories, tailoring messaging, content, sales tools to drive regional engagement.
- Communicate regular progress/status to key stakeholders reporting on the overall effectiveness of programs including onboarding success metrics, and improvements seen from the rollout of new programs.
- Partner with leadership on business planning and strategy for their respective segments, then building and managing stakeholder documentation overall including QxQ priorities and focus areas.
- Perform detailed needs assessments in collaboration with Enablement and sales Leadership to translate business needs into measurable outcomes and align to broader enablement initiatives.
- Build and manage BDR/Sales Enablement Calendar in partnerships with Sales Leadership
- Develop, manage, and collect data that contributes to monitoring the performance of enablement programs.
- Manage the technology used for Sales Enablement and Sales Tools
- Develop and determine metrics for success for assigned projects and programs
- Create and draft project team communication and updates for projects and programs
- Design, plan, and manage the execution of BDR/Sales continued education programs
- 7+ years in combined sales, customer success and/or sales enablement experience at a high growth technology company
- Experience with in-person and virtual training, adult learning best practices, and informal learning;
- Must have a strong grasp and understanding of the entire sales lifecycle and the challenges associated with a complex B2B sale;
- Proven project management skills and track record operating in a high-growth, fast pace environment;
- Excel at cross-functional collaboration, creative thinking, and problem solving;
- Experience with LMS Platforms is a plus;
- Expert in Sales Enablement tooling and Sales methodologies (Force Management Command of the Message, MEDDICC, Challenger, Sandler, etc.). Certifications are a plus;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an innate attention to detail (Google Suite, etc.).
- Proven program management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills