Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The companys Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the worlds largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarch use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Salsify is actively seeking an experienced and motivated Manager, Customer Success to directly lead a team of 6-8 Customer Success Managers (CSMs).
This key role within our SMB segment will manage a team responsible for ensuring our customers receive maximum business value from their CommerceXM. You will be responsible for guiding and coaching CSMs in all areas of the customer lifecycle and will be measured on maintaining high customer satisfaction and retention metrics.
The ideal candidate is outstanding at recognizing opportunities for process efficiences and has a consistent track record of developing and leading results-oriented teams. We are excited to welcome an inspiring candidate to lead this driven and committed team.
How you'll make an impact:
- Coordinate, build and expand our existing Customer Success strategy to deliver significant scale to our customer success team
- Identify key areas of opportunity to improve and scale the customer experience
- Implement and optimize a metric driven accountability model (goals/scorecards) for CSMs
- Understand the challenges, needs, themes of a diverse portfolio of SMB accounts
- Lead day-to-day operations, team goal setting, performance management and reporting on key metrics
- Coach team members in the development of success plans & product adoption strategies aligned with customer entitlements to ensure customers achieve expected business value and return on investment
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to mitigate customer risk and secure assistance when needed
- Act as an advocate for our customers and empower your team to do the same
- Create an expansive culture by being forward-thinking, operating with high integrity and a willingness to receive and provide feedback
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Proven experience leading a CSM team for a rapidly growing SaaS company
- Demonstrated ability working in a servicing capacity (customer service, consulting, account management, etc.); SaaS experience is a plus
- Strong desire to provide daily support and coaching to grow CSMs in their careers as they help customers and partners achieve their desired outcomes
- Background of hiring, training, and enabling CSM for success
- Customer-centric mentality and approach to all interactions
- Impeccable interpersonal and time management skills
- Must work within a collaborative environment with sales, services, product and marketing peers
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.