The Paid Search team at Wayfair runs multi-million dollar campaigns to capture demand from customers searching for our categories across search engines. We use advanced analytics to find and optimize growth opportunities and ensure our customers find and purchase what they need across our stores. Were responsible for bidding on the right set of millions of ads, valuing willingness to pay for each, and developing creative and landing page strategies to best monetize search engine traffic.
Wayfair Canada's PLA team is looking for a data-driven Manager to join the team and manage the strategy, management and execution of one of its largest channels. As a member of Wayfairs marketing team, you will help drive exceptional growth in a fast-paced, data-driven environment. You will own the roadmap and strategy for your channel, come up with creative solutions to strategic and operational problems, and serve as part of the innovative core of the broader PLA leadership team.
What You'll Do
- Optimize the PLA channel for the Wayfair Canada store.
- Build and manage a high performing team to analyze campaign performance, identify trends, and facilitate opportunities for improving performance.
- Partner closely with store CMOs, Data Science, AdTech Product and Engineering teams to contribute to our continuous efforts to improve our customer experience.
- Closely monitor campaign performance daily, and react to deviations from plan quickly and strategically.
- Institute rigorous strategic planning, road mapping, and test-and-learn methodologies to set goals and achieve desired results.
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of full-time experience in quantitative-driven, service fields like consulting, technical marketing, or data science.
- A can-do attitude and growth mindset: you make things happen and crave impact.
- Track record of charting the course / owning and driving to solutions to complex problems, including proven structured strategy development / problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent critical thinking and stakeholder management skills - ability to break down and communicate complex ideas and influence senior leaders and cross-functional partners.
- Strong quantitative analytics with a technical lean - ability to generate insights and solutions or build a story and strategy from large data sets (e.g., Advanced Excel skills and familiarity with analytical tools such as SQL, R, or Python).
- A desire to win as a team - collaborative team player who wants to see themselves and others succeed and thrive.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.