We are looking for a Manager, Service Outcomes Support to join our Service Outcomes Support (SOS) team within our Technology Enabled Services division. You will be responsible for contributing to the smooth running of the SOS engagement models by executing a regular set of recurring tasks designed into the teams operating cadence as well as focused short burst project work done in direct support of various stakeholder groups as part of the SOS service catalogue.
You are an analytical thinker who builds effective relationships, instills trust and optimizes work processes.
The Team: Our Service Outcomes Support team is responsible for driving an effective inbound and outbound engagement model that connects our Technology Enabled Services division with the various customer-facing teams across athena.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while providing clear updates to key stakeholders on progress andmilestones
- Developtheproject plan/roadmap for large-scale projects that clearly defines the path to achieving the definition of done
- Work within a defined deadline by prioritizing work, using appropriate materials for research while stayingorganized
- Use analytical skills tofurtherdevelop a perspective on the valuethatTES servicesdeliver to our customers in a straightforward, consumable way thatresonates
- Effectively craft and deliver compelling, data-supported presentations both internally across athenahealthand alsoexternally to our customers
- Work to develop, maintain,and evolveaclearly documentedbi-directional engagement modelbetween TES and our primary stakeholders, including our customers and customer-facingteams
- Bachelors degreepreferred
- 5-7years ofproject or process management experience
- athenaNetapplication knowledgeand/orrevenue cycleexperience stronglypreferred
- Experienceleadingcross-functional groups and teams to achieve commongoals
- Experience communicating and presenting to stakeholdersof anylevel
- Experience translating complex work into consumablecontent
- Experience managing multiple projects with varied timelines andstakeholders
- Proficiency inusing theMicrosoft OfficeSuite, Smartsheet, Salesforce,PowerBI, and Tableau
Our Vision:To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
Our Location:This role is based in Watertown, MA,or Belfast, ME
Our Culture:At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people,clientsand partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
Our Perks:Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (we were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.