At Rave, we share the common goal of making the world a better and safer place. We're Ravers. Join us on our mission.
Rave's Manager of Technical Customer Support plays an integral role in the success of the Rave Services team by maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction. As a hands-on leader, this role is responsible for the onboarding and deployment of Rave’s software suite. The ideal candidate will have a track record of success in working directly with customers to implement products as well as experience leading a team.
If you are looking for an environment where success requires close collaboration with the rest of your team, and you can be passionate about improving public safety, innovative technology, and consistently wowing customers this role may be a great fit for you.
What you'll do:
- Lead the day-to-day operations of a growing team of technical services engineers while acting as a player-coach directly handling customer requests when needed
- Manage customer escalations to ensure positive outcomes
- Adjust and consistently improve processes based on analysis of KPIs reported to senior management
- Set appropriate expectations with new customers and always strive to over-deliver
- Consult customers on custom solutions and best practices across all Rave products
- Create and review knowledge base documentation and FAQs based on issue solutions
- Collaborate with the manager of support and other Ravers to provide a consistent experience for all customers across all levels of support
- Participate in on-call rotation as both an individual contributor and point of escalation
- Identify and implement areas for process improvement in the services team
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience managing and scaling a professional services or application deployment team in a customer facing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and interact with customers of varying experience levels
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently to accomplish team goals
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple concurrent high-visibility projects
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Experience developing metrics in Zendesk, Salesforce, or other ticketing system
- History of building and mentoring strong teams with diverse members (remote a plus)
- Extraordinary time management skills and a sense of urgency on behalf of your customers
- Strong troubleshooting and de-escalation skills
- Prior experience with emergency management systems or mass communication systems, a plus
Why you'll love it here:
- We build a very important product that has serious, life-saving implications but we don't take ourselves too seriously!
- Competitive base salary
- Ongoing training and coaching for career development
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage with significant company contribution
- Long and Short Term Disability
- 401K retirement savings program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extremely generous paid time off
- On-site gym
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible hours
- Lively culture including happy hours, free lunch twice per month, company outings and more
Rave Mobile Safety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and utilizes the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification process.