Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
This role will be responsible for growing Veevas Regulatory market share. In this role, the individual will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of Regulatory applications and capabilities to the life sciences industry.
Execution requires the individual to provide sales support to teams in the field and coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond. In this role, the individual will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of regulated content management capabilities to the life sciences industry.
Opportunities are available across the United States for this role; this is a work from home and travel position. Proximity to the West Coast or East Coast is preferred, but not required. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified U.S.-based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
- Support the Vault sales team on Vault RIM opportunities in the SMB life sciences area.
- Manage the sales cycle, including the discovery, demo, scoping and licensing phases.
- Work with Customer Success Manager to ensure continued long term success.
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality in RIM applications.
- Min of 5+ years experience working within or for the regulatory area of life sciences company with content management, archiving, submission publishing and registration tracking technologies
- Experience with regulatory submission document authoring, submission publishing / validation / viewing, registration and commitment tracking, and regulatory document archiving
- Min of 5+ years in a customer facing role
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes or solutions
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations up to 25%
Nice to Have
- Experience selling software or services to life sciences organizations a plus
- Experience with regulatory data standards a plus
- Proven track record of thought leadership through industry presentations, publications or other mechanisms
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].