Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As a Marketing Associate at Veeva, you have the opportunity to learn from a high-caliber team at a high-growth company. You can make a real impact across many areas including communications, demand generation, events, and digital marketing. If you are results-driven, resourceful, strive for excellence, and thrive in a dynamic environment, this could be the perfect role for you.
What You'll Do
- Support with the development and execution of field marketing plans; includes event and webinar execution, virtual customer conference support, partner and customer communications
- Manage webinar logistics and execution for marketing, alliances, and customer success teams
- Coordinate with internal teams such as product marketing, creative services, content, product, communications, and digital teams to manage field marketing program components
- Assist in the development and editing of marketing content including, social posts, videos, corporate templates, and other program materials. Repurpose existing content for internal and external use.
- Support the execution and optimization of outreach programs to engage current and prospective customers leveraging LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google AdWords, and other channels.
- Help organize and coordinate Veeva virtual and industry events, including logistics, internal and external communications, event app management, and reporting.
- Assist with weekly and monthly marketing program reporting and metrics (Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, etc.).
- 2+ years of marketing, or equivalent experience
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple stakeholders, priorities, and multiple projects under aggressive timelines and expectations
- Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Well organized with very high attention to detail
- Expert in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Proficient in delivering content via social media tools, including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Growth minded and a team player with a positive attitude
Nice to Have
- Experience in administration, project coordination, and marketing operations
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation platform experience (Pardot)
- Experience in a high-growth software or technology company.
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Flexible PTO
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. For US compensation ranges click here.