Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
As a Marketing Associate at Veeva, you have the opportunity to learn from a high-caliber team at a high-growth company. You can make a real impact across many areas including communications, demand generation, events, and digital marketing. If you are results-driven, resourceful, strive for excellence, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this could be the perfect role for you.
What You'll Do
- Support with the development and execution of field marketing plans; includes event and webinar execution, virtual customer conference support, partner and customer communications
- Manage webinar logistics and execution for marketing, alliances, and customer success teams
- Coordinate with internal teams such as product marketing, creative services, content, product, communications, and digital teams to manage field marketing program components
- Assist in the development and editing of marketing content including, social posts, videos, corporate templates, and other program materials. Repurpose existing content for internal and external use.
- Support the execution and optimization of outreach programs to engage current and prospective customers leveraging LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google AdWords, and other channels.
- Help organize and coordinate Veeva virtual and industry events, including logistics, internal and external communications, event app management, and reporting.
- Assist with weekly and monthly marketing program reporting and metrics (Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, etc.).
- 2+ years of marketing, or equivalent experience
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple stakeholders, priorities, and multiple projects under aggressive timelines and expectations
- Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Well organized with very high attention to detail
- Expert in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Proficient in delivering content via social media tools, including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Growth minded and a team player with a positive attitude
Nice to Have
- Experience in administration, project coordination, and marketing operations
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation platform experience (Pardot)
- Experience in a high-growth software or technology company.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.