The Marketing team is looking for a driven, analytical leader to drive the growth of our US business through TV marketing. This is a leadership role where you will define the overarching channel strategy, develop a media plan, and analyze results to continually evolve our media strategy based on performance trends. This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and entrepreneurial individual interested in leading marketing campaigns aimed at generating awareness, shifting brand perceptions, and driving traffic for our Canadian brand.
What You'll Do
- Function as the General Manager of the channel, managing the overall execution, performance and effectiveness of Wayfairs US TV campaign, including Linear and associated Connected TV
- Partner closely with TV networks for close partnership to drive innovation within campaign
- Derive insights from channel performance to shape future campaign and creative decisions
- Maintain industry expertise and synthesize opportunities from market and competitive trends to ensure Wayfair is best-in-class
- Partner closely with Wayfair's creative team to develop creative concepts and testing pipeline
- Partner across the organization to develop robust channel measurement and attribution capabilities and streamline campaign management processes
- Manage, coach and develop team of US TV Analysts
What You'll Need
- 4+ years experience in a quantitative and analytical role
- Excellent analytical skills with experience turning complex and disparate data sets into business strategy
- An interest in being in a right- and left- brain role - thinking about improvements to our attribution models as well as enhancements to our ad creative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with demonstrated experience effectively working with and influencing senior level and cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to identify value and prioritize work while collaborating with multiple stakeholders with competing priorities
- Ability independently scope ambiguous problems and execute on solutions
- Get stuff done attitude willingness to roll up your sleeves and engage deeply with analysts and managers, across multiple teams and agendas, to accomplish what needs to be done
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.