Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is dedicated to building the careers of new university graduates. Generation Veeva is a global organization that offers multiple development programs and career paths. Each path is designed to develop you professionally in a supportive environment. Workshops, mentors, career path planning, and on-the-job learning are all things you can look forward to as you grow your career at Veeva.
Join us as a Marketing Data Analyst as part of our Analytics Development Program. This program is specifically designed to build the next generation of Veeva and Crossix and support recent graduates in successfully launching their careers.
Marketing Data Analysts (MDAs) are the backbone of the client-facing organization at Crossix. MDAs use sophisticated analytical techniques to tease out the connections between healthcare marketing tactics and patient health outcomes using proprietary, privacy-centric technology. Youll learn the ins and outs of the rich healthcare marketing ecosystem while observing the direct effects of particular tactics on patient health.
We know diversity is essential to a high-performing team. We are an equal-opportunity employer and invite all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
*This position requires you to work in the office 4 days/week for your first two years. After 2 years, you will have the flexibility to Work Anywhere.
What You'll Do
- Answer healthcare clients broad business questions using cutting-edge technology and analytics capabilities
- Transform client questions into hypotheses testable with data using Crossixs proprietary coding language
- Link marketing exposure, consumer behavior, and transactional health data to understand changes in patient behavior due to healthcare clients tactics in the marketplace
- Mobilize a variety of tools and platforms, including SQL, Excel, and business intelligence/data visualization suites
- Use data to make patient behavior discoveries
- Develop insights using advanced data analysis techniques, predictive modeling, and data visualization
- Assess how effectively market tactics make patients healthier
- Uncover major storylines and themes from analysis data and, working closely with senior team members, make actionable recommendations to healthcare clients for how to optimize their tactics
- Collaborate and communicate effectively in the complex healthcare business space
- Opportunity to work with major players in the healthcare marketing business, including healthcare providers, media agencies, and digital & broadcast media publishers
- Practice storytelling skills by transforming results of analytics into client presentations
- Build expertise in client therapeutic areas and marketing initiatives
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA (we are currently hiring for October & July 2024 cohorts, so we are looking for graduates from either Spring 2023 or Spring 2024)
- Dont have a university degree? Thats OK if you have the equivalent skills gained through work experience or disciplined self-study
- Can-do attitude and approach
- Willing to learn new skills and use feedback for continual improvement
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and team player; hungry for new opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Quantitative interest, demonstrated through coursework or professional experience
- Interest in using data to make business decisions
- Exposure to marketing and/or healthcare a plus
- SQL and database experience helpful but not required
- Located near New York City and able to work in the office 4 days/week
Base pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00
The salary range listed represents the potential base salary range for this position. The actual salary will vary based on the market and expected contributions.
This role offers a comprehensive benefits package.