CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a microfactory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood
About the Role:
Our Marketing team is hiring a Marketing Designer. Come work with us and be surrounded by a team of subject matter experts who are building the future of apparel manufacturing.
As the Marketing Designer at CreateMe, youll be responsible for designing visual marketing assets that uphold the brand identity at every touch point, ensuring that all creative content aligns with our brand and marketing strategies.
This role demands critical-thinking, high-level conceptual abilities, and skilled hands-on execution, with a strong creative point of view grounded in solid design principles. You will be supporting multiple creative projects concurrently, including website and landing page development, sales decks creation, marketing collateral design, and a variety of internal and external visual initiatives.
To thrive in this role, you must be able to understand and adapt to pivots while delivering high-quality, on-time and error-free designs. As an innovative problem solver, a collaborative team player and a highly skilled visual designer, the Marketing Designer will be able to switch between cross-channel work with ease to ensure brand expectations are met.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand needs and create beautiful, fit-to-purpose marketing assets
- Develop resources, guidelines, and templates that help different stakeholders in the company to create well-designed assets
- Support our team by designing effective internal and externally facing presentations
- Maintain a consistent design language and look & feel across everything we touch, with exacting levels of quality
- Manage updates to company websites, landing pages, and branded marketing materials
- 4-6 years of experience as a marketing designer, ideally at a startup
- Portfolio showcasing strong layout and typography design skills
- Hands-on HTML and CSS experience with strong front-end web design and some development experience
- Proficiency with content management tools like Prismic
- Strong multidisciplinary understanding of print, digital and interactive design
- Be a proactive and resourceful self-starter with excellent time management, organization, and project management skills
- Experience scoping out complex projects, writing briefs, and facilitating execution
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision, always ready to produce and manage against timelines
- Expert software skills, including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch, Figma and the Google Suite
- Robust typography, layout, and technical design skills with strong attention to detail
- Undergraduate degree in design or related field, or equivalent experience
- Ability to think analytically and creatively in order to visualize complex ideas and concepts in a simple and beautiful way
- Human-centric design sensibility: you can step into the shoes of our various user segments and understand what motivates them
- B2B marketing design experience
- Bonus points for iconography and illustration skills
- Be independent, creative and passionate: you can dive quickly into the work, youre proactive and curious and you understand how to come up with the right story and visual language for the right platform
Working at CreateMe:
- Be rewarded for your innovation through our Inventor Award and Recognition program
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our Flexible Paid Time Off
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.