Mavenoid is building the leading support platform for hardware, helping some of the world's most iconic product brands deliver outstanding support to their customers. Today our AI-powered platform is used to help users of everything from robotic lawnmowers, to headphones, to e-scooters, to printers to industrial cranes. Mavenoid was founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir and Google, and we're backed by visionary VCs Point Nine & Creandum. Our fast-growing team (we're currently around 50) is divided between the United States and Europe.
What you'll do
As Marketing Designer at Mavenoid, you’ll have a hand in nearly all customer-facing content, including online and offline marketing collateral, landing pages, videos, event spaces, e-books, pitch decks, and more. You’ll work collaboratively with marketers, content producers, designers, and web developers to create powerful, engaging and effective campaigns. You will be involved in the entire process, from concept development to launch. The Marketing Team is still forming, so this is a great opportunity to contribute to shaping the team’s culture and have a major impact.
We expect you to be a champion of our brand, ensuring that we communicate with visual consistency across all channels. You will have an impact on developing our visual identity, making us look unique and recognizable, and positioning Mavenoid as the first choice in product support.
You can sketch and iterate quickly, as well as deliver polished production-ready designs for online and printed media. You have solid skills in typography, layout and information design. Illustration skill is a big plus. Your working method is transparent and collaborative. You have a natural ability to articulate and explain ideas and the rationale behind decisions to your teammates.
As a Marketing Designer at Mavenoid, you demonstrate:
- Strong style integrity, great craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Ability to design for business impact – an insights-driven approach with strong understanding of target audiences.
- Flexibility – being able to balance effort and time depending on the complexity of the brief.
- Ability to design innovative communication concepts/layouts that scale and flex across different platforms, including web, mobile, print, branded spaces, etc.
- Ability to communicate big ideas with effortless simplicity, using graphics, words, illustration etc.
- A high level of creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Great team-player skills as well as the ability to work independently when needed.
- Become an expert on Mavenoid’s brand and use it to create powerful creative assets that make us stand out from the crowd.
- Design online and offline marketing collateral, landing pages, social media content, videos, event spaces, e-books, pitch decks, and more, in collaboration with content producers.
- Create guidelines, asset libraries and templates, that support the wider team to communicate efficiently.
- Contribute to innovative marketing design projects and campaigns, from concept to finished product.
- Elevate the brand identity through continued exploration of visual design, motion design, illustration etc.
- 2+ years working in marketing design at an agency or in-house at a technology or SaaS company.
- A degree in Communication Design or equivalent, or demonstrated relevant experience.
- You’re an expert in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Keynote, 3D/CAD, and other design programs. After Effects or other motion design software is a big plus.
- Advanced written and spoken English.
- A portfolio that demonstrates work that scales across online (interactive campaigns, web or digital products) and offline (print) applications.
- Motion Design/Animation
- Illustration for digital products
- HTML, CSS
- Experience of art directing contractors in video, photo and illustration
- Exhibition design
- Experience in advertising
- Photography and advanced photo editing