At Wasabi, we’re a proven collection of pioneers, visionaries and disruptive doers. We see things differently than our competitors, and we make our mark in the industry by challenging the norm and delivering the unexpected and improbable. We’re a fast-growing company taking the Cloud Storage industry by storm and recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston.
Wasabi hot cloud storage is a new class and category of cloud storage, breaking all traditional barriers and boundaries of storage with a disruptive value proposition of being 1/5th the cost of AWS S3, faster than the competition, with no fees for egress or API request and delivered as a single-tier solution. Cloud storage has never been so simple, so fast and so inexpensive. It’s all part of our vision to make cloud storage the next great global utility, just like electricity.
Role Description: Intern, Marketing Events
Wasabi’s Marketing Events Intern will have a curious and positive mindset! This role will work closely with the Partner Marketing Team to help with the planning and logistics around industry events and webinars. As part of the marketing team, you will get exposed to all components of marketing campaign planning and execution as well as marketing with our ecosystem partners. you will learn the ins and outs of event marketing, including how to research and identify possible events, what makes an event a worthwhile investment, how to manage and execute the details of event planning, and how to turn event leads into real pipeline for sales.
You will have a lot of independence and the opportunity to take ownership of your own projects under the guidance of the Partner Marketing team. Wasabi is looking for people with a passion for solving problems, who like to take responsibility and initiative. Time management and planning are critical skills for this role. This role is based in our Boston office but will be primarily working remotely from home. The ability to work independently and be a proactive communicator will be key to success. This role will report to the Vice President, Partner and International Marketing.
- The Ideal candidate will be enrolled in their senior year of a BS/BA program in Marketing, Business administration, analytics or other relevant field at a local Boston area university.
- Previous internship or work experience in a business environment, preferably in marketing, sales, or data analytics
- Proficiency in MS Office, or Google Workspace
- Experience with a CRM system (e.g., HubSpot, Salesforce) is a big plus
- Ability to learn new marketing tools quickly
- Excellent listening, presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to work ~20 hours per week