The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, youll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot to do with that.
Weve been major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels. Theres plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.
We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager to support the revenue goals and the growth efforts of our EDB's expanding Cloud business. You will focus on driving demand for global business, including through cloud marketplaces. You will research, plan, and execute engaging integrated campaigns using best-in-class SaaS marketing techniques and tools. As a critical member of the cloud marketing team, aligned with sales, you will be responsible for reporting on the impact of Marketing programs to the overall cloud business revenue goals.
- Devise integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining new customers to the cloud business, directly and through cloud marketplaces.
- Work with marketing, sales, partnerships, and technical team leaders to develop audience specific content for your respective awareness and demand gen programs.
- Ensure programs are delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Collaborate with priority cloud partners and EDB to develop messaging for key solutions to leverage at events, email marketing, digital advertising, and content syndication programs.
- Work with marketing, sales, and technical team leaders to develop audience specific content for your respective awareness and demand gen programs.
- Track and report on marketing activities, including outbound campaigns, demand generation, funnel performance, and marketing influenced opportunities.
- 3+ years of experience in relevant marketing activities for SaaS software/tech companies
- 2+ years of experience marketing through cloud marketplaces
- 2+ years in marketing for a B2B software or technology company
- Experience working with key cloud technology partners
- Event management skills to assist with managing programs with marketing team members.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and Marketo
We know it takes a unique mix of people and skills to help us in our mission to supercharge Postgres, and we understand that not everyone will check every box. Wed love to hear from you and we want you to apply!
EDB is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. EDB was built on a commitment to trust and respect each other and to embrace an array of people and ideas. These values remain at the center of our culture and are key to our companys integrity.