The email marketing team is responsible for driving customer retention and growth with the goal of maximizing customer lifetime value by sending the right content at the right time to each customer. Our ambition is to develop the best email experience that customers will ever have in the world. Leveraging advanced machine learning models, deployed through our proprietary email platform and products, we partner with a multitude of cross-functional partners to deepen our relationship with our existing customers. We partner closely with data science, product, engineering, promotions, and creative teams to inspire, engage, and delight our customers with a world-class email experience.
What You'll Do
- As Head of Customer Communications Strategic Programs, you will drive the strategy, roadmap, and execution of several strategic initiatives that are critical for Wayfairs $100B+ ambition, including launching Wayfairs SMS channel, scaling our B2C sales capability, driving acquisition for UGC content, among others.
- Develop strategic, data driven solutions to complex business problems
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute on your roadmap, including senior leaders and executives across the company
- Manage and develop a team of 1-2
What You'll Need
- 5-7 years experience in management consulting, finance, product and/or corporate strategy with a heavy analytical emphasis
- Proven record of high performance/achievement and driving impact; able to pivot quickly and deliver against daring targets & goals in a fast and rapidly evolving environment
- Self-starter with an incredible ownership mindset, relentless drive to execute and take calculated risks to drive growth
- Strategic thinker with a customer-first mindset; a desire for creative problem solving; demonstrated people manager / leader of a team
- Persuasive and articulate with excellent relationship-building skills; able to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Proficiency in analytical tools such as SQL, Excel
- No need for prior email marketing knowledge - we'll teach you everything you need to know about Email
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.