Senior Associate, Merchandising Compliance
The Wayfair Merchandising Compliance team is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and process focused member to join our business as we continue our ambitious plan to build the best online housewares and furniture catalog. This person will apply quantitative skills to answer high-level business and strategy questions, collaborate with stakeholders across the organization, and support the management and growth of our enormous product catalog.
What You'll Do
- Independently drive process, technical, and operational improvements. Quantify the impact of improvements on key metrics in product and supplier compliance
- Leverage data and deep understanding of processes to root cause and solve compliance issues at scale
- Oversee agents responsible for monitoring and updating SKUs and outreaching to maintain supplier compliance
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders in legal, vertical merchandising, merch analytics, engineering, and data science on status and action plans for high-priority, high-impact projects
- Drive customer trust by keeping customers safe, ensuring our product catalog is compliant with applicable regulations, and leveraging tools, data and offshore resources effectively
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical role
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task several projects
- Possess strong written and verbal cross-functional communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Attention to detail and ability to catch errors & suggest solutions
- Comfortable working with and learning new technology
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; comfortable working with and manipulating large amounts of data: experience with SQL / HTML / XML or other database language a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.