All roles listed as remote are considered remote within the same country, and should we offer you the position, the remote option will be at the hiring managers discretion. Please note, you must not have any working restrictions in the country where this job is located. Check out our Flexwork policy for more information
The Snyk National Partner Manager is responsible for strategy, enablement, development, and performance of our strategic National Partners (in-particular Trace3, AHEAD and Presidio). Your success in the role will rely on understanding Snyks sales segmentation and aligning the partners to the Snyk sales teams. You will be working within all levels of large partner organizations and have a thorough understanding of Snyks solutions and the business value to partners and customers.
- Develop and execute a national strategy and business plan covering all aspects of the partner relationship
- Work closely with the Snyk sales leadership and team to drive pipeline within the territory
- Provide clear and consistent communication among your partners and peers to build strong partnerships
- Develop strong Alliance Partner plans within each managed partner
- Lead regular business performance and relationship reviews with stakeholders
- Build and maintain activity and performance reports
- Proven track record of selling with or through the Cloud Native Channel Partner ecosystem
- Experience managing Trace3, AHEAD, and Presidio at a national level
- Minimum of five (5) or more years of Channel Sales experience
- Excellent presentation, written, and overall communication skills
- Demonstrates track record of solution selling and value-based selling techniques
- Ability to travel 50% of the time to attend partner activities and events
- High-energy sales person who is comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment
Please apply below!
Were deeply committed to our healthy, inclusive culture and are working hard to nurture a diverse team at Snyk; we particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway.
Were on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
Were living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyks product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and were not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and were building Snyk to make it easier for developers who arent security experts to stay secure. Join us!