Helping careers take flight. Reshaping an industry. Enable you career to be Made on Duck Creek.
WHAT WE ARE ABOUT:
Our global team creates technology solutions that the insurance world has never seen - but really needs. With offices around the globe, our inclusive, innovative teams collaborate to continuously evolve our product offering that world class P&C Insurers build their core systems on Billing, Claims, Policy, Insights, Reinsurance and more. The team at Duck Creek helps insurance companies bring amazing ideas to life quickly and easily with software that thinks and works like they do.
Duck Creek is proud to be a Remote-First employer, empowering our employees with the choice to work from an office, from home or on a hybrid schedule. Our remote-first environment fosters inclusion, collaboration, and ensures a consistent employee experience regardless of location. We support our employees in making a decision that allows them to be the most productive they can be both at work and at home.
If working in a fast paced, rapidly evolving company that is transforming one of the worlds oldest and largest industries into a standard for innovation and open exchange sounds exciting, let us know. We are excited for your career to be Made on Duck Creek.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Duck Creek Technologies is seeking an experienced professional outside sales executive with a history of over performance in quota attainment to join our Field Sales team. As a Senior Manager at Duck Creek, you will engage with P&C Carriers, identify and establish alignment between Duck Creeks solutions and customers business drivers. You will be supported by industry leading products and the best sales talent, training, tools and partners in the InsurTech industry. Our Senior Sales Managers are passionate and enthusiastic about teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market and translating that into a commercial relationship with Duck Creek.
- Win new business and develop existing accounts for a leading global provider of Core systems to the Insurance P&C industry.
- Build relationships with key influencers, develop business insight into and have informed opinions on future strategies of assigned accounts.
- Work independently and with business development resources to develop and execute prospecting strategies to identify, qualify and close new business
- Perform as self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing his/her business
- Secure and lead face-to-face meetings with business leaders and decision makers including C level executives within our target marketplace
- Deliver compelling customer presentations and proposals that expertly articulate the Duck Creek Value Proposition and how it supports the prospects strategic objectives
- Develop, maintain and grow an ongoing sales pipeline
- Maintain current and accurate information on account status and sales activity in SalesForce.com
- Manage the account development and opportunity pursuit process from initial assignment through close using Salesforce CRM.
- Accurately forecast new bookings.
- Develop and deploy strategies for securing new accounts.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Duck Creek consultative and solution selling process.
- Apply solution and Challenger-based sales skills to manage sales cycles
WHAT YOUVE DONE:
- Minimum of 5 years successful sales experience; direct experience in the enterprise software and InsurTech space is preferred
- Sales experience must demonstrate ability to exceed sales targets. A strong understanding of the steps involved in a sales cycle and ability to leverage each stage to advance the sale is required
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply proven sales methodologies
- Possess ability to prospect and manage a designated territory to maximize revenue growth
- Ability to gain access to and build trusting relationships with executive levels of an organization and interact with senior level corporate management
- Must be comfortable with the product value proposition and speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike
- Operate with a sense of urgency, be aggressive, competitive, and demonstrate a positive, winning attitude
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Negotiate effectively balancing value and time to close
- High levels of business/financial acumen and emotional intelligence
- Possess the ability to understand complex client strategies and tactical requirements and to clearly articulate the companys offerings to develop solutions that deliver value
- Possess understanding of current web and cloud technologies
- The ability to develop and sustain critical relationships across client and prospect base is essential
- Must have proven ability to expertly use common desktop office and business technologies
- Exceptional overall communication skills
- Willingness to travel (30-50% plus)
- Bachelors Degree preferred
Our global company celebrates & leverages the differences each employee brings to the table. Our success is a direct result of an inclusive culture where opportunities to learn from one another occur regardless of title, seniority or background. This collaborative and team-oriented approach is at the core of how we operate and continuously improve our products, services and systems. As such, Duck Creek is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants - to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital, military, or any other protected status.
Duck Creek Technologies does not accept nor will we pay a fee for any hires resulting from unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes.