Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
We are currently looking for an experienced pre-sales Solution Consultant to drive sales for cloud-based commercial solutions into major life science organizations.
As a Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for educating the customer during the sales cycle, including creating and delivering tailored software demos and architecture presentations.
What You'll Do
- Pre-sales support
- Solution presentations and demonstrations, including technology related inquiries
- Bid Management & RFx responses
- Solution Workshops and POCs
- Solution design
- Partner Support
- Marketing Event Support
- Assist in sales strategy and building customer relationships
- 3-5 years relevant business experience working in either the life sciences industry or technology vendor for the life sciences industry
- Demonstrated proficiency in business application design and technology
- Demonstrated proficiency in data analysis, data management, dba skillsets
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independently
- Bachelors degree in technology or related field
- Willingness to travel
Nice to Have
- Experience with Veeva Commercial Products
- Prior experience in Pre-Sales Consulting
- Prior experience with Life Sciences Commercial solutions
- Prior experience with data integration projects and data privacy requirement
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you currently reside in the State of Colorado, relocation would be required for this position.