Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Creative Experiences (Creative X) is a global, integrated creative agency that drives the creative vision for our brands and how they are perceived in the world. We develop all consumer brand content and experiences for the Facebook company, Facebook app, Instagram, Messenger and WhatsApp.
Our vision is fearless creativity that redefines social. With some of the industrys best talent on our team, we create beautiful work that has a purpose. And with an audience of almost five billion across five of the worlds biggest brands, we create brave ideas that demonstrate the full creative potential of our platforms, including industry leading, envy-inducing creative experiences. We believe in attracting and nurturing world class talent with a focus on diversity, community and career development.
We have developed best-in-class collaboration models with agencies and our cross-company creative network. While we lead our team to create innovative films, content, and experience across our own channels, we also guide our lead agencies in the creation of content for TV, Print and OOH. This ensures a consistent and strong creative narrative for work that reaches an audience across the globe due to the scale of our apps.
Were looking for a creative problem solver who is passionate about telling stories and crafting work that makes the technical feel human and authentic. You're a conceptual thinker who can bring your ideas to life in new and inspiring ways. You must be comfortable working across all mediums. You have a strong point of view on concept and story on behalf of brands. You have a high level of craft in all facets of your writing, from in-product to short and long-form scripts. When you decide to make something, you see your vision through from concept to launch.
- Write and concept big ideas for all mediums, including mobile, social, product, film, interactive, content, activations, OOH, print, events, experiential, events, etc.
- Understand how writing and conceptual ideas can be used to tell a story on behalf of a brand and within a product
- Communicate complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways to a non-technical audience
- Present ideas in a clear and focused way that builds consensus within the team
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment with art directors, designers, engineers, strategists and product managers
- Work autonomously, with little direction
- Create original, breakthrough work
- Translate complex strategic approaches into easily accessible creative concepts