Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a professional to drive analysis to support the revenue accounting team and their business partners as well as lead our efforts in developing models to improve our controls and revolutionize our journal entries. You will be challenged everyday to utilize your deep knowledge of SQL and statistics to solve complex problems in a scalable way. You will be responsible for translating complex data and solutions into easy to understand, meaningful, interpretations and recommendations for your business partners.
- Work with large complex data sets to solve difficult, non-routine, analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed
- Collaborate with a wide variety of cross-functional partners to understand business needs, formulate and complete data analysis, and distill complex analysis into insights
- Develop methodology that will be leveraged in our close analysis to ensure accuracy of our financial statements
- Leverage advanced analytical techniques to improve accuracy of our journal entries
- Serve as the resident analytical expert in consultation with the accounting team on solving business problems
- Deliver dashboards and reporting on a regular cadence to allow business users to interact with the complex analysis work