Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook People Operations Mission - Design. Empower. Enable. We deliver exceptional people experiences and programs at scale to advance Facebooks mission. The People Operations team is part of the People team at Facebook and strives to create exceptional people experiences and programs at scale across the entire employee and contingent workforce lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple processes, systems, policies, and programs. We oversee knowledge management of people policies and practices and design solutions to create better and seamless experiences across our company. Our work also ensures Facebook remains compliant with all people-related regulations and applicable privacy laws around the world. We aim to ensure employees feel heard and have the resources and support they need during the most important moments so they can do the best work of their careers.
We are seeking a dynamic person to lead our People Digital Solutions team which manages our technology portfolio and employee experience design across all of the People Team. The ideal candidate is someone who has managed and built strong cross-functional relationships and is a strong communicator and people leader. This is an internal-facing role that will be the business owner for scaling our People systems and operations delivery, while ensuring that all the stakeholders are involved and aligned throughout the process. This role will also guide our experience design team to support key components of the employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle.
- Lead the People digital portfolio for the design architecture, implementation, security, and compliance of People systems and applications across People Organization
- Working in close collaboration with People Operations leadership and People Engineering, translate business objectives into a prioritized implementation roadmap, digital solutions and overall architecture
- Develop a technology strategy in partnership with People Engineering, Workplace and product teams to build consistent experiences for our employees including scaling digital solutions
- Lead global People Organizations systems roadmap and digital strategy to scale programs, create capacity within program teams and solve experience challenges
- Lead the prioritization process and development of solutions to meet the needs of our Centers of Excellence (Compensation, Benefits, Global Mobility, L&D, Diversity), and more broadly across internal tools/communications
- Coach and mentor team members, playing an active role in developing their functional and subject-matter expertise, supporting growth areas and leading with care
- Work cross-functionally to affect improvements to the experience by design and implement processes, solutions, metrics, that enhance the end-to-end journeys and moments that matter
- Work with business leaders and People leadership across EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions to develop the systems and digital roadmap to support the regions
- Build and lead People knowledge management strategy and delivery
- Support the delivery of employee experience design to Facebooks candidates, contingent workers, employees, and alumni
- Drive adoption and usage of experience and systems changes and/or new launches across the People team
- Ensure internal tools are simple and effective and provide insights into user experiences to best capture feedback from the customer
- Lead and influence with industry best practices and proven methodologies for experiences, end-to-end process improvement, scalability and automation to support company growth
- Analyze and report metrics on People systems activities in support of strategic decision-making initiatives and for ongoing measurement and continual improvement