Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is consistently recognized as the category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers journey. More than 600 customers, including American Express, Cisco and IBM rely on the worlds most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly innovative Enablement team at the leading marketing and sales enablement platform. Our Enablement team is dedicated to continuously improving ourselves and staying curious about our business to ultimately enhance the customers experience throughout their Enablement journey. As our organization grows and scales, and the needs of our people and our customers rapidly change, we thoughtfully invest in the development of our people to ensure the Go-To-Market (GTM) team can thrive and perform at their best. As the Enablement Manager, you will work collaboratively with teammates and subject matter experts to design, develop, and deliver Continuous Skill Development programs specific to each role within Seismics GTM team (Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success). This role will also participate in ongoing efforts to innovate our approach to delivering the right skill training, at the right time and level to drive measurable business impact.
- Design and develop highly engaging skill-based training programs and curricula for a variety of delivery types: self-paced eLearning, video, virtual instructor led training (VILT), in-person facilitation.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, key stakeholders, leadership, and peers to meet business needs across the GTM team.
- Play a key role in the management of training projects, including coordinating activities, defining project timelines, identifying priorities, creating storyboards, writing scripts, creating design documents, developing and revising content, and incorporating feedback from peers and subject matter experts.
- Review existing and other source materials to design and develop new programs.
- Conduct course evaluations to determine effectiveness of training and incorporate measurement and assessment results into future training.
- Improve training effectiveness by offering recommendations and innovative design solutions for continuous improvement.
A successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience developing training materials and delivering training with a combination of both in person and VILT.
- Bachelors degree in Instructional Design or equivalent.
- Experience in applying modern instructional design practices and an innovative design approach to support training, learning, and eLearning/virtual development.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and instructional systems design (ADDIE, Agile), and Kirkpatricks training evaluation levels.
- Demonstrated experience with learning and design tools and learning management systems.
- Demonstrated technical writing ability.
- The ability to collaborate and extract knowledge from subject matter experts and synthesize content from multiple sources to create training that achieves the learning objectives.
- Experience working with audio, audio leveling, filtering and noise removal, etc.
- Practical use of tool such as Camtasia, Premier Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Resourceful, self-motivated, and able to independently prioritize shifting workload in a high growth, ever changing environment.
- Experience with analyzing data to draw conclusions, assess impact, and make recommendations for updates to training is a plus.
This role ideally be based in New York, Boston, or EMEA, but we are open to remote candidates as well.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.