Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Creative Shop is a global creative team that partners with businesses of all sizes to explore the creative potential of Facebooks platforms. Our mission is to connect brands and people in meaningful ways. We partner with clients and their agencies to build industry-leading creative experiences for the Facebook family of apps, and bring together the creator, production and marketing communities around the world to drive creative innovation and deliver thought leadership to the industry.
Facebook is seeking a Head of Creative Shop, North America. We are looking for an experienced leader with credibility and relationships across the creative industrysomeone who thrives running a large team while balancing simultaneous creative and business priorities. This leader will effectively partner with Sales leadership and global cross-functional partners, to ensure our clients and agencies have the support they need as industry leading marketers. This person will be responsible for leading a 100+ person organization in North America, across a team of diverse roles and backgrounds including creative directors, planners, designers and producers. The ideal candidate will not only be able to inspire a creative team, but have a deep understanding of our clients business challenges to ensure our creative work has measurable business impact. This person will be deeply inspirational, considered an industry thought leader, an experienced communicator, a humble collaborator, and a ruthless problem solver. This person will report to the Vice President, Global Head of Creative Shop.
We are committed to building a team as diverse as the people and communities we serve, and expect everyone on our team to actively contribute to building an inclusive culture where everyone belongs.
- Lead a team of 100+ people to do the best work of their careers, building industry leading creative experiences and delivering thought leadership to the industry
- Drive a unified creative culture across a geographically dispersed team in North America
- Build C-level relationships across the business and advertising communities, inspiring a vision for how brands can connect with people in meaningful ways and drive business impact across Facebooks family of apps
- Define clear creative priorities for the team, and drive alignment of business priorities and goals across VP Sales leadership and other key cross-functional partners
- Manage business functions of the team to ensure resourcing, hiring, and ways of working are all optimized to deliver on priorities
- Champion Diversity & Inclusion initiatives and execute an action plan to foster an inclusive culture while accelerating inclusive work across the industry
- Represent Facebook Creative Shop as a thought leader on industry stages and in press, inspiring the advertising and business communities with the creative potential of Facebooks family of apps in todays rapidly evolving marketing landscape
- Travel primarily in North America for collaborative work sessions, client meetings, and speaking engagements