CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution, set to revolutionize individualism.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a micro-factory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to assist the Senior Manager of DAM Operations in executing the evolution, development, and upkeep of the Digital Asset system, emphasizing internal adoption, optimal functionality, and a robust framework for its commercial business.
You should be a process-oriented person with attention to detail, possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills, deadline-driven, flexible, patient, and empathetic with an analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Maintaining workflow and metadata standards for our digital assets library, including graphic design, marketing materials, product sample images on our DAM system
- Assisting the knowledge management process owner in design, implementation, and ongoing support of the DAM
- Ensure content stored in the DAM is kept up-to-date, accurate, and integrated with other processes
- Interact with many departments within the company to introduce new technology; both the DAM and the knowledge management systems intersect with all functional teams, including Consumer Products, Creative Design, Product Development, and Executive Initiatives
- Organize and implement policies and procedures, including developing and implementing Metadata Schema
- You will support senior management on workflow automation integration and optimization
- Familiar with working with various forms of digital assets
- You view data not merely as content to be gleaned and recalled but also as valued guidance for stakeholders, internal and external
- Proactive in training and adoption
- Capable of creating taxonomy systems, workflow using metadata standards; you can talk between platforms such as Bynder, Airtable, and Drive via CIHub and XMP tools
- Technical skills: Familiarity with Google Drive, Google Docs, Excel, and Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator and Photoshop, is desired
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- You have the ability to understand others questions and answer them in simple language
- Experience in working with consigned/represented acquired and owned content
- Have a firm understanding of the urgency and value of managing brand & trademark-protected material
- Comprehend copyright and IP-related practice handling, managing, and administrating protected work
- Have a fundamental knowledge of data analytics concerning AI & ML integrations
- Have a basic understanding of BlockChain Authentication and the application of metaproperties within Crypto technology
Working at CreateMe:
- Be rewarded for your innovation through our Inventor Award and Recognition program
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our Flexible Paid Time Off.
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings.
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.