At Rightway we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire for the best talent and actively seek diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education. Rightway fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible.
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers. We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, implementation, advocacy and results.
Rightway works with employers from 100 25,000 employees to provide an ecosystem of healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottom-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $130mm to date from investors such as Thrive Capital
It is headquartered out of New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards. We also have remote offices in Miami, FL and San Francisco, CA.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Team Description: The Pharmacy Client Manager is a member of the RightwayRx Operations team reporting to the Senior Director of Pharmacy Operations. This role forms key stakeholder relationships with internal and external stakeholders to address client needs, ensure contractual compliance, and deliver on commitments made.
Role Description: Our pharmacy benefit management (PBM) offering represents an important growth area for Rightway. Helping clients better manage pharmacy spend to make drugs more affordable for their employees and dependents is critical to their business sustainability. RightwayRx is responsible for designing, building and operating a new-to-the-world PBM model base on our core tenets: fairness & transparency, unlocking the supply chain, supporting the physician-patient relationship, and utilizing navigation to empower consumers
- Continual review of operational processes to ensure effective and compliant delivery of PBM services to our clients.
- Maintain regular contact with clients, client representatives, and other internal members of the account team regarding ongoing pharmacy operations.
- Serves as initial point of contact on the pharmacy operations team for all day-to-day operational inquiries, either from clients directly or from internal team members on behalf of the client. Leads and facilitates all client meetings, including quarterly business reviews
- Assist with managing new and renewal implementations for Rightway accounts.
- Identifies trends within issues and works with operations team and vendor partners to take appropriate preventative measures.
- Reviews client contracts to understand all requirements and deliverables. Works with operations and vendor partners to ensure all requirements and deliverables are met and sent to client timely and accurately. Ability to track and identify issues and risks that are not being met per contractual obligations.
- Participates in efforts to support standardization across accounts and works in multi-disciplinary teams to design and implement production and operational enhancements.
- Provide ongoing support to Rightway partners which may include, but not limited to, interpreting plan design, researching and resolving phone, written and electronic inquiries, resolving claims, benefit and enrollment issues.
- Develop standard operating procedures and policy and procedures for account management functions.
- Education level: Bachelors Degree Required. Preferred: Masters Degree
- Work experience: +3-5 years in pharmacy operations
- Location information: NYC or Denver. Highly qualified remote candidates will also be considered
- Important characteristics of ideal candidate: Detail-oriented, intellectually and clinically curious, good listener, empathetic, ability to challenge status quo, values exemplar
- Specific skills needed for job: Solid client management skills, pharmacy benefit knowledge, effective & creative problem-solver, ability to prioritize and manage through change. Solid communication skills, ability to lead projects and influence others even without direct reporting line ownership
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter)
- 401K plan
- Company sponsored social events
Rightway is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics