SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
About the Role
As a Product Designer at SevenRooms, you will craft and deliver extraordinary experiences to our customers. You will work closely with our team of designers, engineers, and product managers, learning about our product, mobile and cloud technology stack, agile software development process, and crafting features that ship directly to our customers. In this role, you will:
- Cultivate a deep understanding of SevenRooms Product UI styles, patterns, and standardized elements and interactions
- Provide prototypes/deliverables to describe interactions and motion to enhance UI
- Execute final, pixel perfect UI designs and package, spec, and prep for engineering
- Manage your bandwidth and project pipeline to execute UI/UX design in time with our teams software roadmap
- QA develop software for visual perfection, and provide detailed feedback to engineering
Who You Are
- 5+ years of software UI/UX design experience; SaaS experience required
- Demonstrable skill in multiple areas of UX design (research, IA, visual, prototyping, etc.)
- Deep understanding of design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, prototyping tools).
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Experience with accessibility, localization and internationalization
- You will be asked to submit an online portfolio along with your resume for further consideration. Your portfolio tells thoughtful and alluring stories about experiences you created for large scale B2B web, web app, and iOS apps for leading brands.
- You should be prepared to present to a cross-functional panel as part of the interview process.
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot.
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK