Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The News product organization is responsible for ensuring people can stay up to date on important topics with quality, thoughtful, and trustworthy content. We are looking for a Product Management Director who can lead the product team and shape the strategy and operations for a product 1 billion plus use monthly.
- Drive strategic direction, establish shared vision across the company by obtaining buy-in on critical priorities leading to product execution.
- Lead the definition, development, and launch of initiatives to drive innovation and growth for the News product.
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers, data scientists, researchers, and other functional experts.
- Understand Facebooks strategic and competitive position and deliver experiences that are recognized best in the industry.
- Cultivate culture of executional excellence and analytical rigor.