At Rightway we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire for the best talent and actively seek diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education. Rightway fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible.
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers. We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, implementation, advocacy and results.
Rightway works with employers from 100 25,000 employees to provide an ecosystem of healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottom-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $130mm to date from investors such as Thrive Capital
The company is headquartered in New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards. We also have remote offices in Miami, FL and San Francisco, CA.
This exciting, fast-paced and inspiring role can serve as an amazing springboard to proposal management or an account management or marketing career in next-generation consumer digital healthcare. Rightway is seeking an Analyst to manage the proposal development process from receipt of the RFP through proposal submission. You have the opportunity to join a quickly growing company that is positioned to see dramatic expansion over the next several years.
In your role as Proposal Analyst, your efforts will directly impact our ability to achieve the organizations ambitious growth and market exposure goals. This role will provide company-wide knowledge related to capabilities, strategic products and roadmaps, competitive intelligence and sales strategy to win new business in all market segments. The analyst will engage with sales, client management, operations and product departments as well as gain exposure with Sales and other c-suite leadership. Proposal analyst will be responsible for concurrently managing multiple proposals and deadlines, supporting follow-up and finalist activities as well as contracting activities, as needed. Since external broker, consultant and prospective client satisfaction is always our first priority, this is a critical role for the organizations success. Its a perfect role for someone who hopes to eventually grow into management, managing high-profile accounts, or for the person who wants to explore other learning opportunities in a quickly growing organization.
This full-time position is located in Chicago, IL, New York, NY or remote and requires proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Suite, proposal project management software and some basic Salesforce.com experience, as well as a background in healthcare. We value self-starters with energetic, people-focused perspectives and a desire to make a difference. Organization and project management skills are critical to success for this role. This is your opportunity to grow and shine, while you not only help extend Rightways reach and brand, but also empower people to improve their healthcare and pharmacy benefits experience.
- Appropriately engage sales, account management, and other cross-functional leadership to review and develop a market-specific bid strategy and working together to understand and resolve any bid challenges
- Format RFP response documents in accordance with Rightways brand
- Research and incorporate responses from our proposal database and work with subject matter experts to develop custom responses for questions that need further research or buy-in
- Work with client pricing to provide a pricing arrangement and responses to pricing-specific questions; and submitting our proposal response externally.
- Ensure the responses to requests and questions are compliant with RFP requirements, instructions, and Rightways contractual obligations, including facilitating negotiations amongst cross-functional partners to increase compliance rates, while appropriately mitigating business risk.
- Participate in cross-functional projects and process enhancements across the team.
- Interact/communicate with VP-level and above.
- Demonstrate strong problem resolution abilities, working with cross functional partners across the organization to negotiate solutions and agreement to RFP requirements and questions.
- Responsible for educating cross-functional partners on current strategy, database language, positioning, and the overall RFP process.
- Negotiating requirements and advocating for complex cross-functional engagement and agreement on non-standard issues.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills, good judgment, and the ability to effectively multitask.
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts at varying levels of management across the company to maintain the integrity of information in the proposal database as well as continually investigate possible improvements to the content and presentation of database material.
- Support applicable department goals via day-to-day work and special projects, facilitating meetings, problem solving, reviewing and assigning work, training and mentoring new hires, and training proposal managers on how to navigate and use proposal database information.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-5 years relevant work experience in highly regulated business climate, with project management and analytical work experience or Masters Degree
- Knowledge of PBM industry preferred
- Lean or Six Sigma experience preferred
- Experience with PC, Windows, and proposal management software
- Experience in directing or working with multidisciplinary teams
- Strategic thinker with excellent prioritization skills
- Demonstrated professionalism and flexibility required to interact independently with diverse and growing internal and external customer base
- Ability to represent the business in providing solutions to challenging technical issues associated with client implementation
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work cross functionally with other departments or services to acquire input into implementation strategies and documents
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate tools, resources and people through to project completion
- Excellent approach to problem-solving
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan for and integrate multiple tasks concurrently
- Perform and document client implementation processes