- Oversee financial modeling and planning and prepare leaders for review with executive management team
- Report and present to all partners
- Assist senior management team in preparing quarterly guidance and forecast updates to support decision-making
- Work with leadership teams to analyze goals, trends, and operating results
- Manage monthly financial reporting, including variance analysis
- Prepare periodic financial reports evaluating and interpreting our financial performance
- Participate in the annual budgeting and strategic planning process
- Identify and recommend spending and investment alternatives across all operational areas
- Perform ad hoc analyses and support overall finance department
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- 5+ years experience in FP&A, investment banking, consulting, corporate finance, business operations, or revenue operations
- Project management and presentation skills
- Advanced MS Excel (can perform complex functions) and financial modeling skills
- Inherent interest in operational efficiency and maximizing financial performance
- Demonstrated ability to juggle several unique tasks at once
- Effective partner with multiple departments
- International experience a plus
KAYAK is the worlds leading travel search engine. KAYAK searches other travel sites and shows travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages. The companys website and apps also offer tools to help travelers plan and manage their trip, including price alerts, price forecasts and free itinerary management. Each year, KAYAK processes more than one
billion searches for travel information and has more than 40 international sites and 20 languages. KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings Inc.
OpenTable is the world's leading provider of online restaurant reservations, seating approximately 12 million diners per month via online bookings across 28,000 restaurants. The OpenTable network connects restaurants and diners, helping diners discover and book the perfect table and helping restaurants deliver personalized hospitality to keep guests coming back. In addition to the company's
website and mobile apps, OpenTable powers online reservations for nearly 600 partners, including many of the Internet's most popular global and local brands. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, we have team members in the United States, Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico and the UK.
Diversity and Inclusion at OpenTable/ KAYAK
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our stakeholders. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.