Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a successful, fast growing social and marketing tech company? Are you looking for a fun and challenging sales position that provides career growth into a closing role? Are you passionate about sales, driven to build a sales career and develop your skills? If the answer is yes, then keep on reading!
Brandwatchs Sales Development team is responsible for driving pipeline for the business. Our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) do this by researching and contacting accounts with the goal of scheduling a meeting that will convert to a qualified sales opportunity.
THE TEAM YOU WOULD BE JOINING:
Brandwatchs Sales Development team has a great mix of grizzled veterans and up-and-coming reps. All of our SDRs are results-oriented with a hunter mentality and strong desire to win. While the team is no stranger to hard work, they are also a lot of fun to work with and are always willing to help each other out. Friendly competition is the name of the game!
We are seeking a results-oriented and motivated individual to focus on building pipeline for our Account Executives. To do so, you will become adept at using our internal tools to assemble targeted lists of prospects to reach out to. You will then be responsible for engaging these prospects via phone, email and LinkedIn/social touches to cultivate interest in our solution.
- Swiftly follow up on inbound leads
- Conduct research to identify top accounts within key verticals
- Develop and execute strategic outreach to prospective customers
- Generate initial meetings and support Account Executives as they work on qualified opportunities and closing deals
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales and marketing on our strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow-through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and notes in Salesforce
- Meet and exceed ambitious opportunity targets each month
- BS/BA strongly preferred
- Superb writing, communication, and listening skills
- Outstanding time management abilities
- High levels of empathy
- Collaborative mentality
- Ability to quickly build rapport and overcome common objections
- Desire to move up the ranks at Brandwatch in the future
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION IF YOU:
- Have previous sales and/or cold calling experience
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOULL:
- Attend Brandwatchs New Hire Induction, where you will learn what makes our company unique
- Learn our software and all the skills necessary to set you up for success
- Begin 1:1s with your manager, understand your 30-60-90 plan, and shadow current members of the team
- Start prospecting and utilizing the knowledge youve gained to find opportunities
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOULL:
- Have a strong understanding of Brandwatch and feel comfortable pitching our software to all prospects
- Meet regularly with colleagues to become an expert on our products and associated talk tracks to sharpen your prospecting abilities
- Consistently achieve your weekly activity targets
- Become an expert on our internal tools and processes
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOULL:
- Consistently meet or exceed your quota
- Remain up-to-date on new product releases
- Contribute to the development of best practices for lead generation
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOULL:
- Be seen as a Brandwatch expert, making a significant impact on the day-to-day operations of the Sales Development team
- Be considered a top performer by consistently exceeding your targets
- Work with sales and marketing to help create new campaigns that drive pipeline
- Set an example for new SDRs and assist in their training/onboarding
The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience the companys looking for, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered.
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.