At Rightway we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire for the best talent and actively seek diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education. Rightway fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible.
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers. We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, implementation, advocacy and results.
Rightway works with employers from 100 25,000 employees to provide an ecosystem of healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottom-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $30mm to date from investors such as Thrive Capital
The company is headquartered in New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards. We also have remote offices in Miami, FL and San Francisco, CA.
This role will be at the forefront of Rightways most strategic partnerships and commercial initiatives, aligned primarily to the healthcare navigation business line. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that is positioned for dramatic scaling and impact over the next several years.
In this position, you will play a critical role in enabling and accelerating a range of strategic partnerships across all stages, including initial pitch development, proposal drafting, scoping, contracting and ongoing engagement, as well as coordinating cross-functional projects and managing external relationships. In addition, you will track and analyze activity across partnerships and leverage these insights to shape go-to-market strategies, prioritization, and pricing / fees.
This role presents a highly motivated candidate with the chance to think strategically while owning execution toward revenue goals in a growth-minded organization. Over time, you would take on additional business development and operational responsibilities as the team and company scale.
- Prioritize partnership pipeline based on deal value and potential likelihood to close, and ensure that all new partnerships are appropriately scoped, contracted, and launched
- Support ongoing planning and execution of core partnership enablement / engagement activities, in collaboration with Marketing and Customer Success
- Assist in the creation of presentations, custom collateral, messaging, and playbooks
- Plan and lead partner-facing events such as webinars, conferences, and trainings
- Lead discussions on the Rightway value proposition and details regarding Rightways products to external stakeholders
- Optimize the partnerships strategy and planning process, including assessing new opportunities and developing / tracking KPIs across live deals
- Support sales enablement, RFPs / vendor profile requests, SFDC pipeline upkeep, and contract management
- Serve as the quarterback on cross-functional projects to advance commercial and strategic priorities
Education and Experience
- 2-4 years in a consulting, investment banking, or business operations & strategy role
- Experience with Excel and Powerpoint: youll need to be comfortable with building presentations and performing data-driven analyses
- Ability to be a self-starter, influencing others, taking ownership, and driving activities to achieve short and long term goals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including ease and finesse speaking with leadership
- Aptitude to lead a variety of internal and external stakeholders and manage multiple projects with competing priorities and timelines
- Extreme attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability
- Analytically minded, matched with an ability to think outside the box when presented with unstructured information
- Interested in healthcare / health tech and excited to advance Rightways mission to simplify peoples healthcare experiences
- A Bachelors degree is required