At Rightway we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire for the best talent and actively seek diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education. Rightway fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible.
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers. We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, implementation, advocacy and results.
Rightway works with employers from 100 25,000 employees to provide an ecosystem of healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottom-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $30mm to date from investors such as Thrive Capital
The company is headquartered in New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards. We also have remote offices in Miami, FL and Denver, CO.
About the job:
Were hiring a Director of Customer Success to optimize the customer experience from onboarding to engagement and growth. You will serve as a chief relationship builder and strategic consultant to a wide range of clients across industries and functions.
This position is both a highly strategic and tactical role in leading a team of Customer Success Managers and Associates. The ideal candidate will be comfortable acting as a player-manager with the ability to roll up their sleeves to ensure best in class client experience and satisfaction.
- Scale and manage team of high-performing Customer Success Managers and Associates
- Drive customer success through initial onboarding, product adoption, engagement, retention and growth initiatives
- Promote client satisfaction and loyalty by understanding each businesss unique (and evolving) needs, delivering value and exceeding expectations
- Identify revenue opportunities within existing accounts
- Build out and implement internal processes and best practices to ensure efficient and scalable approaches to a variety of day-to-day and bigger picture operations
- Develop and regularly report on customer success KPIs that will measure implementation, product adoption, speed of revenue and client satisfaction
- Collaborate cross-team with Sales, Marketing and Product to streamline workflows and create a seamless customer experience
- Improve and advocate for customer experience by identifying opportunities to enhance our product and service features
- 10+ years of relevant customer or client success management experience in the startup industry preferred
- 5+ years of experience in people management
- Bachelors Degree required
- Passion for customer success and a relentless commitment to advocating for customers and your team
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively (both written and verbal)
- Analytically minded to be able to leverage data to drive decisions and recommendations, strong Excel skills preferred