Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
As Sr. Manager, Marketing you will be responsible for creating and executing marketing programs for a core product within the Veeva Commercial Cloud with the aim of establishing Veeva as the strategic technology partner for the industry. You will develop and execute world-class marketing programs and content to drive demand and meet or exceed goals for the North American market. In this role, you will work collaboratively with sales and market strategists in a fast-paced and rapidly growing segment. As Sr. Manager, Marketing you will be responsible for creating and executing marketing programs for a core product within the Veeva Commercial Cloud with the aim of establishing Veeva as the strategic technology partner for the industry. You will develop and execute world-class marketing programs and content to drive demand and meet or exceed goals for the North American market. In this role, you will work collaboratively with sales and market strategists in a fast-paced and rapidly growing segment.
What You'll Do
- Create go-to-market plans and content to establish Veeva as a market leader
- Hands-on execution of integrated marketing programs including thought leadership and content marketing, demand generation campaigns, virtual events, webinars, digital (SEO, website), and PR
- Author thought leadership and other market-facing content and derivative assets that communicate our vision and articulate the value of our solutions
- Develop sales enablement materials including presentations, concise value propositions, and product and competitive briefs
- Work cross-functionally with product, sales, customer success, and other teams to develop and execute go-to-market programs
- Track and measure all marketing programs and optimize resources against objectives and budget
- 8+ years of enterprise software marketing experience or SaaS startup experience
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with a broad understanding of business strategy
- Proven ability to translate vision into effective marketing strategies that leverage the full marketing mix
- Consistent track record of building productive and collaborative cross-functional relationships
- Integrated marketing program planning, execution, and reporting experience
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative, and analytical
- Working knowledge of marketing demand generation best practices and systems
- Strong project/program management and organization skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, experience developing content
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, highly adaptable to change
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Experience in managing quarterly and annual program budgets
- Bachelors degree required
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.